Grain Farm Operation
- Farm Machinery, Irrigation Equipment and other types of farm personal property;
- Newly acquired farm machinery is automatically covered for $100,000 for 60 days;
- Replacement farm machinery is automatically covered for $100,000 for 60 days;
- Farm machinery damaged by contact with roadbed or ground;
- Farm machinery damage caused by contact between a tractor and an implement during towing, hitching or unhitching operations;
- Primary coverage for borrowed, rented or leased farm machinery;
- Newly constructed farm structures automatically covered for $100,000 for 60 days;
- No deductible for cab glass on scheduled machinery and equipment;
Agri Plus II Endorsement
- $10,000 for computer equipment and software;
- $10,000 for miscellaneous equipment;
- $10,000 for office equipment;
- $10,000 for transportation of farm personal property;
- $250,000 for new farm structures (increased from $100,000);
- $10,000 rental reimbursement for mobile farm machinery and equipment;
- Replacement cost value for partial loss of scheduled agricultural machinery.
- Cover the carry and basis on grain storage facilities for the large farm operations. This unforeseen loss may amount to large sums of money to a grain operation.
- Example: A Farmer with 400,000 bushel of grain storage could sustain an income loss of $288,000.
- Call us and we can explain how to cover this hidden exposure.