Special Coverage for Horse Owners
Horse owners have unique insurance needs, Standard homeowners or farm owners insurance does not adequately cover equine operations such as the breeding, boarding, transporting or training of horses. Our agents will work with you to design the appropriate coverage at the best price.
- Up to $10,000 for damage or loss to tack and equipment
- $1,500 for spoilage of animal health problems
- $3,000 for replacement of signs
- $3,000 for fences, corrals and pens
- Care, Custody and Control - covers livestock which are in your care, custody and control
- Equine Mortality available - Including accident, injury, sickneess and disease.